Hi All

I've been programming for more years than I care to remember and am
enjoying programming in Ruby (especially on Rails). So far I've found
nothing "new" (to me) in Ruby, with the exception of the lisp-like
features and that's something I'd really like to explore.
Unfortunately, unless I've overlooked it, neither the pick-axe book
nor "the ruby way"  seem to cover this. I'm particularly interested
in which common problems these features let me solve in a more
elegant and concise way than using regular structured/oo approaches.

Anyone able to point me to a resource please?

Edward