Richard Lionheart wrote:
> Hi Raj.
>
> But another sample from http://topfunky.net/svn/gruff/test/area_test.rb
> didn't seem to work.  I noted it didn't include the "require 'rubygems'"
> that the preceding sample did,  but including it didn't seem to make any
> difference.  If you have any take on this,  I'd appreciate hearing your
> advice.

Hi Richard,

   I must have skimmed through this part of your post and did not pay
attention to the above point that I should have responded to. Hope this
is isnt too late... I was able to run the referenced sample first try
without any modifications whatsoever. I did create a test/output
directory before I ran the program. That was about it

Raj