Howdy!
All you simply need to do is start up your console and enter the following
command:

rails project_name

Where project_name is the name of the project that you are currently working
on.  Be sure that you are in the directory that you'd like all your files to
be created in.  For example, I have a directory in my home directory labeled
"rails" where I keep all my rails projects.  To run the WEBrick server (what
you'll need up and running to view your project in the works) simply enter
the new directory where your project was just created and enter the
following command:

ruby script/server

Here's an example of everything you'd need to do:

mkdir rails
cd rails
rails test_app
 (long print out of files created)
cd test_app
ruby script/server

Your rails project should be up and running!  Check it out here
http://localhost:3000/

I hope this helps!

Adam