On Feb 4, 2006, at 1:23, Une b?vue wrote:
> if i try :
>
> @choixTheme.addItem("Unbelievable")
> i get an error :

That'd be because (as far as I can tell) it doesn't have an "addItem"
method. :)

> then, what's the correct way to setup all the items of a NSPopUpButton
> programmatically ?

		itemArray = ["Unbelievable","Believable"]
		@choixTheme.removeAllItems
		@choixTheme.addItemsWithTitles(itemArray)
		@choixTheme.selectItemWithTitle(itemArray[0])

I "removeAllItems" because there are some in it when I create it in
InterfaceBuilder, and I just didn't care to bother figuring out how to
place a completely empty pop-up button. :) Also, I sometimes refresh
it, and just emptying it and refilling from scratch is easier than
modifying what's there.

I'm sure there are other ways to do this as well.