Da Piatok 10 Februr 2006 16:44 Lyle Johnson napsal:
> On 2/9/06, David Vallner <david / vallner.net> wrote:
> > Hmm, how "rubyish" are the Qt and GTK bindings anyway? I have personally
> > a HUGE pet peeve against ever writing using for example #set_foo in a
> > ruby binding instead of #foo= (wxRuby); goes for camelCase in method
> > names, or Hungarian notation in class names instead of using module
> > namespaces (FOX).
>
> FOX uses Hungarian notation in its class names?

Well, sort of. The fact that all the classes start with FX, -and- are in a FOX
namespace too if I recall correctly. Seems a bit overkill to me. Just an
aesthetic quibble basically, anyone may feel free to disagree with me. I
suppose there's more advantages to preserving consistency with the C++
version,

David Vallner