Hi,
I reckon this is my first post to this mailing list.

The other day, I stumbed across the need to reindent some ruby code. So I
started hacking some little script for it. Then I thought that probably
somebody else has had the same idea, so I looked around for this kind of
project. I found some references to the idea in the mailing-list archives,
but no real project. I also found a project in
http://rindent.rubyforge.org/, but there was no access to any code.

So I have more or less finished my quick hack, which incidentaly is also
named Rindent, and which can be found here:
http://blep.org/doku.php?id=proyectos:scripts
But still, it is very limited and all; so I would like to know if anybody
has written some better implementation, has worked on the idea of the
parser making a tree of the code and all that?

Thanks,
Diego