Hi,

ara.t.howard / noaa.gov wrote on Friday the 10th of February 2006:

> >as I couldn't reproduce the described multipart_form error (see
> >description below) directly on the command-line I looked into the cgi.rb
> >source and found the chunk of code that raises the exception:
>
> the problem is in your source i'm afraid.  you can call CGI.new more than
> once
> in a script : each call attempts to parse ENV and STDIN according to the cgi
> spec.

Thank you very much, for pointing to the error and for sending two very
nice solutions! It works great now!
Sometimes I'm so far down in the libraries, that I can't see the whole
picture anymore.

Bye, Michael

--
Michael Schilling

eMail : ruby / untiefe.de
 URL  : http://glcu.sf.net/

"Change my name I remain the same." - Moloko