Da Piatok 10 Februr 2006 14:18 Mark Woodward napsal:
> Hi all,
> I've asked this on the vim list as well, so sorry for the cross posting
>
> I'm trying to compile snapshot 195 of vim 7 on kubuntu (debian)
>
> using ./configure --enable-rubyinterpreter --enable-perlinterpreter
> failed for both.
>
> One of the guys on the vim list suggested:
> 'apt-get install libperl-dev'
> which fixed the perl issue.
>
> Is there a similar library/package I need for ruby.
> Ruby's functional (ie I can :!Ruby % from inside vim) but I'm trying to
> configure the ruby interpreter at compile time
>
> any suggestions appreciated
>
> thanks,
>
> --
> Mark

libruby-dev or libruby1.8-dev? I wonder if someone asked / told the Ubuntu
packagers to provide a metapackage that corresponds to the standard Ruby
distribution, I hate having to hunt and peck across aptitude (Yea, verily the
god and king of APT frontends) to get all the bits and pieces.

David Vallner