I recently had the pleasure to help review the
upcoming Pragmatic Bookshelf title, /Practices
of an Agile Developer/,

  http://www.pragmaticprogrammer.com/titles/pad/

I don't know if was just me, or other reviewers
like Chad had a hand in it, but the final draft
that just came back had several mentions of Ruby.
RDoc also made it in.

Also, I (and others?) pointed out that the word
"compile" was a bit too old school for an "agile"
book, and it too changed in the final draft.

If you found /The Pragmatic Programmer/ a must-read
(although painfully lacking the "Ruby" word), you'll
definitely want to read this new title when it
becomes available next month.

Regards,
--
Bil, http://fun3d.larc.nasa.gov