Hello Rubyists,

I would like to announce the release of my first Ruby project:
MP4Info. Please use and abuse the library and please give me any
hints, tips and tricks to make a better mousetrap; I haven't been in
the Ruby game for long.

Briefly, MP4Info supports the reading of tags and file info from MP4
audio files and is based on the Perl module MP4::Info
(search.cpan.org/~jhar/MP4-Info/). For more information please visit
the MP4Info RubyForge site at http://rubyforge.org/projects/mp4info/
and the RDocs at http://mp4info.rubyforge.org/

Note that Unicode tags are not correctly read; any tips on this matter
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time and your interest in MP4Info,
-Jason Terk