Hate to spoil a perfectly good sales pitch, but if the app is supposed to be
in Rails and simple / formulaic enough, it doesn't really matter what the
underlying query language is.

Is there a usable Rails adapter for KirbyBase? ACID transactions (for DB
schema changes if nothing else)?

And with the good and bad of it, SQL is -the- standard RDBMS query language,
so that would restrict KirbyBase to small / personal projects where you're
sure you'll never change DB backends.

Also, why would someone that already knows SQL choose KirbyBase over SQLite?
The latter installs very easily too.

David Vallner

PS: No, I'm not trying to flame KirbyBase, or sales pitches. Just if you're
going to do a sales pitch for whatever you like, make it less mindless and
put it into context.