hello,

there is even bigger problem: the formatting that you are looking for
depends on locale, and as far as i could tell ruby does not provide any
support for that. so the solutions that people suggested would work only for
american formatting, and as soon as you choose to change your formatting and
use comma for decimal point you are at the square one...

konstantin

news:C00FDE38.BE9B2%lists / lastonepicked.com...