On 2/8/06, resty_cena / yahoo.com <resty_cena / yahoo.com> wrote:> I'm looking for a web host that supports Ruby. I'd like to runn Ruby on> Rails and Instiki. Any experience and recommendation?> Thanks.>>>
I am going to be offering Virtual Private Server space for $30-40/mo.depending on the amount of storage space.  You will have root access,and 20GB of space.  I run Gentoo, and you'd be free to install whatyou wanted.
Since I'm planning on offering this to a very limited number of peopleI will be personally available for any technical quesions related toGentoo.
My goal is to use the funds from hosting to pay for my colocationfees, and a modest profit to support my technical library, so the ideais not getting rich.  I just want to keep things easy to manage and agood deal for all involved
Contact me if you have any questions.
Aaron Kulbe