Here is a simplified version of a little timekeeper app that I've been
using to learn ruby with.  The TimeKeeper class is a class I created
also.  I want to add a method to the script that displays some text if a
bad action occurs but I can't get it to work.  I don't know how to tell
the script to use the method ( or function as I would call it in perl).
This is my error.

undefined method `display_bad_action' for #<TimeKeeper:0xb7fc8730>
(NoMethodError

usr/bin/ruby

require 'TimeKeeper'

  ## create the TimeKeeper object
  time_keeper = TimeKeeper.new(ARGV)
  puts time_keeper.display_bad_action(time_keeper.action)

## method to display messages regarding bad action (ie can't logout when
on break)
  def time_keeper.display_bad_action(action)
    case action
   when 'break'
      return 'You are currently clocked in.  Your options are: out or
break'
   else
      return @status
     return "I don\'t recognize your last action (#{@status}) recorded