Hey Paul,

I'm working on a port of the perl Geo::Coder libraries, so you can
host the tiger line data locally and not rely on any web
services. Results may differ from yahoo maps but should be identical
to geocoder.us. I know I've been needing something like this, and I
don't like using too many web services.

No ETA yet though.

-Jeff