On Mon, 6 Feb 2006, sapzz wrote:
> 2. Adobe SVG pluggin is a exe. How do I render it in the browser and
> syncronize the building of  images on the network

Firefox SVG support is slowly (almost) becoming usable. I wouldn't call it
Good yet.

> 3. Are there some other applications or pluggins which I can integrate
> with ruby on rails and  implement this shared white board in my application

Hmm. A Wiki takes you 90% of the way there, Wiki's version and share txt,
SVG is just text.

Inkscape is a marvelous really Good SVG drawing app. I heartily recommend
it. http://www.inkscape.org/

Subversion is another Good way of sharing and versioning and displaying
data on the web. www.subversion.org

New Zealand

Carter's Clarification of Murphy's Law.

From this principle, all of life and physics may be deduced.