On 04/02/06, gabriele renzi <surrender_it / -remove-yahoo.it> wrote:
> Austin Ziegler ha scritto:
> >>What do you think about those "end"s? Do you *REALLY* like them?
> >>Will Ruby-2 offer an alternative? Well, maybe not "indentation" but
> >>will another solution be available?
> > I hope that the mistake that Python makes isn't repeated in Ruby 2.0.
> > I prefer explicit -- and more flexible -- than implicit and
> > inflexible.
> are you citing line 2 of "the zen of python"[1] consciously? :)

Doubtful. I don't follow Pythonistas. However, if they are at all
serious about it, the irony involved in their *own* failure to be
explicit is delicious.

> > In other words, I really *do* like the ends.
> I always have the feeling that there could be something better than
> ends, but untile I find it I'm happy with them.

I've never had that feeling. I've programmed in too many different
programming languages to feel that there's anything "wrong" with them.

-austin
--
Austin Ziegler * halostatue / gmail.com
               * Alternate: austin / halostatue.ca