HTTP/1.x 200 OK
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 20:56:03 GMT
Server: Apache/2.0.54 (Debian GNU/Linux) PHP/4.3.10-16 mod_ruby/1.2.4
Ruby/1.8.4(2005-12-24)
#<#<Class: 0x40b8e99c>:0x40b8e8d4>Content-Type: text/html
Cache-Control: no-cache

Some kind of object data is getting dumped in front of the Content-Type,
which screws up how some browsers display the page.

Setting Content-Type explicitly in the controller doesn't seem to help,
and so far I have been unable to detect what causes this, or why it
happens under some circumstances and not others - I am posting this here
in case anybody has seen something similar, or has ideas about possible
causes.

Many thanks

CHEERS> SAM