On Feb 5, 2006, at 9:04 AM, Christian Neukirchen wrote:

> Trying not to criticize the Quiz too harsh, but I think the amount of
> NP-complete quizzes got pretty high... couldn't we have some quizzes
> that can be solved without brute-forcing or heuristics?

Luckily, you, as a community, are 100% in control of this.  It's your
quiz, I just manage it:

   suggestion / rubyquiz.com

Personally, I agree with you, but it's hard to deny what is popular.
Take a look through the past quizzes and see what people tend to
submit most for...  ;)

James Edward Gray II

P.S.  Last week's quiz was not an NP-complete problem.