On 2/4/06, Matthew Desmarais <desmarm / gmail.com> wrote:

> P.S.  I just realized that you'll get a good idea of what (aside from
> core) is in your ruby by evaluating $".  That's the array that holds the
> list of files that have been require'd.

Good suggestion!  I tried that and I see that "rubygems.rb" is being
loaded. I just don't know why that is happening. Is that something
that automatically happens when you are using the latest version of
the Windows One Click Installer?  As was suggested earlier,
rubygems.rb ends up requiring parsedate.rb.

This still leaves the question of why ruby-doc.org documents the Date
class as being in the Core API.

--
R. Mark Volkmann
Partner, Object Computing, Inc.