gregarican wrote:

> What I did was rebuild the SimpleHttpClient.java file on the xmlrpc
> client end. I commented out the 'Accept-Encoding: identity' parameter
> that was being added to the HTTP header. Once I did now I can see the
> Ruby xmlrpc/server passing back the result set to the client. That is
> one less thing to worry about. Now all I have to do is get the client
> to parse the result set and use the data :-)

It seems as now there's an issue where my xmlrpc client isn't parsing
the result set passed back from the Ruby xmlrpc/server correctly. Can
someone please tell me what default parser is being used by Ruby to
generate the xmlrpc response? Perhaps the parser being used by my
client isn't matching up right...