"anne001" <anne / wjh.harvard.edu> writes:

> I have the same problem with Agile actually. 90% of people are making a
> store. I am not. The whole first part of the book is really a tutorial
> which is totally irrelevant to me.

While I don't agree with your view on the Pickaxe, I think you are
right with respect to AWDWG, I didn't like the store example
either---though it's of course a good application to use Rails for.

Therefore, I actually only skimmed the tutorial part and went right on
the reference... if you know what you want/need, this approach works
good for me.