Hans,

It's nice you found this helpful. I might also, if I had some idea to what
you are referring. This posting style, where there is no previous post
attached, thus giving a context for your post, is worthless to all but two
of you.

I'm looking for whatever it was Jules did that so nice. Haven't found it
so far.

t.

On Fri, 03 Feb 2006 14:41:55 -0800, Hans Granqvist <hans / granqvist.com>
wrote:

> Jules, this was very helpful. Thanks for taking the time
> writing this up!
>
> Hans

Tom Cloyd, MS MA, LMHC
Private practice Psychotherapist
Bellingham, Washington, U.S.A: (360) 920-1226
<< TC.BestMindHealth.com / BestMindHealth.com >>
<< tomcloyd / bestmindhealth.com >>