On Saturday 04 February 2006 08:58 am, Eric Hodel wrote:
> I think this was the first, maybe second, job posting of the month.
> While it would be wonderful, you're not going to get 10 job postings
> a day any time soon.  I'm sure the list will find an appropriate
> solution when job posting overload becomes a real problem.

Not exactly like I can filter or redirect job mail to another box. The job
posting count for last month is 4 from a subject grep. Only 2 of them used
the proper subject line for a [JOB]. 1 for this month as far as I can see. I
don't give it much more time before it really starts booming, even though the
IRC channels are not increasing anymore, there are the people who join on to
a... .... .... craze just for the money, there are some people who actually
do use ruby for the religion side of the language *cough* I mean the
scientific side of the language.

Tsume