On Friday 03 February 2006 05:23 am, Eric Hodel wrote:
> On Feb 1, 2006, at 5:16 PM, tsumeruby / tsumelabs.com wrote:
> > Please use sites like monster or dice if you wish to post jobs.
> > Some have been
> > made in the past, but are usually from the originators of the
> > people who want
> > to make the actual hire.
>
> To be honest, I'd rather see Ruby job postings mentioned here, even
> if from recruiters, than random places on the intarweb.  This allows
> rubyists to be connected to people who want to employ them, which can
> only be good for all rubyists.
>
> Also, you're the first I've seen complain.
I'm just thinking ahead. I know ruby is still considered young, but once any
other type of jobs come in, I don't want to receive 10 emails a day on a list
from head hunters.

Also, I thought the email was spam like the idiot who kept trying to place
head hunter listings on craig's list.. I wouldn't mind the jobs coming from
the originators of the job, but head hunters are a negative on my list.

Tsume