Hi,

On 2/3/06, Damphyr <damphyr / freemail.gr> wrote:
> Has anybody used them? I'm talking about the new 1.3 release.
> The python examples in the subversion book don't exactly help and I am
> sorely missing installation instructions.
> I have 0 (read this *zero*) SWIG experience so the whole task seems a
> bit much.
> Anybody can point me to the right direction?

I've used them since they first surfaced in the RC's, mostly for a OSS
project of mine called Collaboa (collaboa.org), which is a Trac
inspired thing..

I've promised to start writing some docs for the bindings, but haven't
gotten that far yet. Your best chance of learning is by looking at the
unit tests for the ruby bindings, and the lib in the subversion
distribution (./subversion/bindings/swig/ruby/). and the two ruby
examples in ./tools/examples/ of the tarball. And perhaps even by
looking at my code, as a last resort. ;)

I am not familiar with any other (open sourcy) libs/projects that uses
 the svn-rb bindings yet, but perhaps they're out there?

Cheers,
JS

--
http://johansorensen.com