On 2/3/06, Matthew Moss <matthew.moss.coder / gmail.com> wrote:
> > You obviously have yet to know _why. :)
>
> Perhaps...  But it irks me to no end (to put it mildly) when someone
> starts yelling racism where there is none.

No, _why wasn't actually claiming any real racism; as you theorize
below, it was just a pun.

> However, if what you're saying is that it's a bad pun and I'm just to
> dense to recognize it, fine. I'll go sit back in my corner.

As I said above, it's just that you have yet to be exposed to the full
force of that which we call _why. It can take a while -- I know it
took me some time -- to become accustomed to _why's brand of humor. If
you don't believe me, go hang out in #camping for a while. ;)

No offense intended... come back and play! :)

Jacob Fugal