Has anybody used them? I'm talking about the new 1.3 release.
The python examples in the subversion book don't exactly help and I am
sorely missing installation instructions.
I have 0 (read this *zero*) SWIG experience so the whole task seems a
bit much.
Anybody can point me to the right direction?

On another note (slightly off-topic in this list, but I also ask in the
subversion lists :) ): I would really like to see a binary distribution
for these bindings. A gem would be really nice! Who do I talk to about
helping? Is anyone interested?
Cheers,
V.-

--