------art_6236_22912487.1138977335820

 hi,

> if we do end up using them

in this discussion, a sentence with the words 'do' and 'end' is hard to read
properly :P
but seriously..

If we're going to use them, I think they need to be matched, so a {
> should appear at the end of the method argument list.

i think this is a bad idea, i really prefer keywords over punctuation,
because it's easy to find a spelling error in a keyword (especially if your
editor highlights them) but i often find i used one brace and one bracket,
which is easily overlooked and easily done, as the button are close to
eachother on the keyboard.
and it looks too much like Java to me :P

greetings, Dirk

------art_6236_22912487.1138977335820--