Hi,

In message "Re: Syntax"
    on Mon, 30 Jan 2006 02:05:38 +0900, Jules Jacobs <julesjacobs / gmail.com> writes:

|I am trying to imagine the 'perfect' scripting language (for me, at
|least ;-)). Ruby is close, but I prefer a different syntax in some
|cases. I find the indentation-based code-blocks nicer than
|do...end-blocks.

Welcome to the wonderful world of language designers.

But I recommend you to squeeze your brain first to set up your own
opinion over the 'perfect' language, before asking people the best
way.  You need to have firm, well-thought idea about the 'good'
languages to be a successful language designer.  You also need a lot
of luck to success.  But it's another story.

							matz.