In article <20060202133728.KIME613.centrmmtao03.cox.net / localhost.localdomain>,
Ruby Quiz  <james / grayproductions.net> wrote:

>	Wrap Up
>
>Please take some time to look into the other solutions I didn't cover here.  All
>of them were interesting ideas and I hope their authors will consider packaging
>them up for all to use.
>
>Myself, and others, were worried that this would not be a popular quiz.  It far
>exceeded my expectations though and I owe a big thank you to all who made that
>happen!  You are all so clever it makes even me look good.

It would be cool to have a monthly Port-a-library exercise that might run in
parallel to the Ruby Quizes.  Lots of libraries are too large to port in a
weekend.  it might also be interesting to have a 'hit-list' of libraries to port
each month based on input from ruby-talk and other sources.

Phil