On Fri, 3 Feb 2006 junk5 / microserf.org.uk wrote:

> Phil
>
>> narray is implemented in C.
>
> I took a quick look at its API and it only seemed to offer the LU
> matrix decomposition; which seems a bit minimal.
>
>> It would be great to have a completely free tool for research since
>> computational methods are becoming central to so much research.
>
> Agreed.

but you can use many gsl methods with narray - check out the docs.

narrays are also stored in memory just like c arrays - so you may call a whole
world of methods on the data via third party libs or even dl calls.

cheers.

-a

--
happiness is not something ready-made.  it comes from your own actions.
- h.h. the 14th dali lama