I am part of a small Agency that supplies contractors to clients. A
fairly new client in San Francisco (SOMA), needs an experienced (at
least one complete commercial project) Ruby on Rails Software Engineer.

Additionally, they are using open source development environment,
Linux, Apache, MySQL and Perl / PHP.

This is a contract position for 3 to 6 months. You need to be onsite
and will be part of a development Team. Must be eligible to work in
USA, and for this particular contract must be local to San Francisco
Bay Area.

Please refer this to anyone that you know who is not a member and may
not see it.

Also, we are very interested in new clients in need of RoR developers.
This is an exciting area and there are opportunities for everyone.

Please contact me by e-mail (Stephen AT chancellor DOT com) or call
Anthony at 415-332-0123.

Thank you, Stephen