--uAKRQypu60I7Lcqm

Hi Geert,

On Tue, Jan 31, 2006 at 07:32:17PM +0900, Geert Fannes wrote:
> OK, thanks. At least I am a bit further. Maybe some effort should be
> invested in documenting the C extension process in clear detail, since it=
 is
> always very confusing if you want to do things that are a bit more
> complicated. Are you aware of a good place where I can find detailed
> information?

    Not me, sorry :-( The only places I know with information about C
extensions are The Pickaxe and README.EXT, which comes (perhaps _came_) with
the Ruby sources. I'm not exactly a C extension guy, you know :-)

--=20
Esteban Manchado Vel=E1zquez <zoso / foton.es> - http://www.foton.es

--uAKRQypu60I7Lcqm