I would like extend dynamically an object with one or more Module that I
save into an Hash (I now only this way).

-----------------------------
categorie << Categoria.new('Definizioni Testuali', {:name_module =>
ListaDefinizioni, })
categorie << Categoria.new('Definizioni Testuali', {:name_module =>
ListaDefinizioni, :name_module => ListaDefinizioniEditor})
-----------------------------

Then I have store this information in a YAML file, but when I dump the
hash I lost the info about the module.

-----------------------------
--- !ruby/array:Categorie
- !ruby/object:Categoria
  descrizione: Definizioni Testuali
  estensioni:   # MY HASH
    :name_module: !ruby/object:Module {}
- !ruby/object:Categoria
  descrizione: Definizioni Testuali
  estensioni:   # MY HASH
    :name_module: !ruby/object:Module {}
-----------------------------

So when I try to extend, nothing to do.
This code do not give me errors, but it do not extend my object.

# @categoria.extension is the hash with the module
@categoria.estensioni.each_value { |estensione| @denotato.send('extend',
estensione) }

Do you know some tecnique to extend an Object with module stored in YAML
file?
Thanks so much to all for the help.

--Reis