Hi --

On Mon, 30 Jan 2006, Peter Hickman wrote:

> For some unfathomable reason I have received four emails containing various
> Ruby related ebooks:
>
> Pragmatic Programmer, From Journeyman to Master.pdf
> Syngress - Ruby Developer's Guide.pdf
> The Pickaxe.pdf
> Game Programming with Python Lua And Ruby.pdf
> The Ruby way.chm
> Ruby in a nutshell.chm
>
> To my knowledge none of these are free, anyone else get them?
>
> They came from Mubin Aktan <biyokuantum / yahoo.com> and the to list was
> obiefernandez / gmail.com, pat.eyler / gmail.com, paul.umbers / gmail.com,
> peter / semantico.com, petermichaux / yahoo.com

Yes, I got them too, with four or five other people on the to list.

Unfathomable is right.  I can't begin to figure out what's behind
this.  Sheer malice springs to mind.

David

--
David A. Black
dblack / wobblini.net

"Ruby for Rails", from Manning Publications, coming May 1, 2006!
http://www.manning.com/books/black