Pit Capitain wrote:
> Peter Hickman schrieb:
>> For some unfathomable reason I have received four emails containing
>>  various Ruby related ebooks:
>>
>> Pragmatic Programmer, From Journeyman to Master.pdf Syngress - Ruby
>> Developer's Guide.pdf The Pickaxe.pdf Game Programming with Python
>> Lua And Ruby.pdf The Ruby way.chm Ruby in a nutshell.chm
>>
>> To my knowledge none of these are free, anyone else get them?
>>
>> They came from Mubin Aktan <biyokuantum / yahoo.com> and the to list
>> was obiefernandez / gmail.com, pat.eyler / gmail.com,
>> paul.umbers / gmail.com, peter / semantico.com, petermichaux / yahoo.com
>
> I also received four Emails, but deleted them as spam. I haven't
> looked at the contents.

Oh, they came through my spam filters so I did look at the contents and
they are the genuine article. I would have been more active if there was
some kind of virus in there.
The To: Headers are ofcourse different: collinsj, cribbsj, Daniel Bolt
and Daniel Berger in addition to myself.
Oh and I didn't get the first zip which obviously contains Ruby Way and
Ruby in a Nutshell.
I didn't really react to it because apart from the Lua/Ruby book (which
is not really my playground) I have a dead tree copy of the others (even
the ones I didn't get).
Thinking about it the Pickaxe 2nd Ed. is really handy as a reference
therefore nice to have as PDF, but the PP Book is really worth it's
weight in gold so better get the version that has weight :)
V.-

--
http://www.braveworld.net/riva

http://www.freemail.gr - δωρεάν υπηρεσία ηλεκτρονικού ταχυδρομείου.