On Jan 28, 2006, at 6:32 AM, John Wells wrote:

> Thanks guys. When I try doing this (), it goes on for awhile and then
> hits this:
>
> rrails-1.0.0/lib/rails_generator/generators/components/controller/
> templates/controller.rb:3:15:
> Expected class name or '<<'. Got RubyToken::TkLT: "<"
>
> Then it just sits there....never completing.
>
> Any idea what might be causing this?

RDoc looks for RDoc in .rb files.  Since that file is not a ruby
file, RDoc needs to be told not to attempt to scan it.

For the Rails gem, the Rakefile tells RDoc not to scan this file.
You should follow its wisdom.

The other way to prevent/include files in RDoc's search is
with .document files containing the names of files and paths to
document.

http://trackmap.robotcoop.com