Hi --

On Sun, 29 Jan 2006, John Maclean wrote:

> Are there any Ruby users in London? I've been to a python/ruby meet
> somewhere in Central London last year. Can't for the life of me
> remember I found out about it. Must've been on a mailing list
> somewhere...

There's a London mailing list:

and a meeting coming up on Feb. 7; see very recent email archives for
details.  (I don't live in London but I'm there once or twice a year
and can actually claim to have organized the first two meetings, tiny
though they were :-)  They've gotten bigger.)

David

--
David A. Black
dblack / wobblini.net

"Ruby for Rails", from Manning Publications, coming May 1, 2006!
http://www.manning.com/books/black