Hello,
I would really like to learn more about memoization
but unfortunately the gem doesnt seem to install properly on
my system (Ubuntu Linux) and I was told that in order
to get downloaded gems to work I would probably have
to uninstall the apt versions of ruby and rebuild everything
from source.

I dont really want to do that, so I was wondering if
the memoization library is small enough that I could
just put a copy into my path and include it that way,
rather than as an installed gem.

Does that sound like a sane alternative, or is my only
option to rip the ruby deb's out of my system and
start from scratch?

--
Alex Combas
http://noodlejunkie.blogspot.com/