--2oS5YaxWCcQjTEyO

Hi Everyone,

I've compiled and posted my notes from last night's Northern Virginia
Ruby Users Group.  They're available online at the following URL:

  http://pablotron.org/?cid=3D1478

Once we have the NovaRug mailing list going, I'll post things like this
there instead.

Rich: Feel free to post this to the NovaRug page, shake your fist at my
critiques, or just scratch your head in confusion.

I'm off to sleep.

--=20
Paul Duncan <pabs / pablotron.org>        pabs in #ruby-lang (OPN IRC)
http://www.pablotron.org/               OpenPGP Key ID: 0x82C29562

--2oS5YaxWCcQjTEyO