In article <1137943343.626652.112980 / g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
	"asplake" <mjb / asplake.co.uk> writes:
>> Or did you introduce a rule that the input has to be a square?
>
> Sorry, I missed this earlier, but as per my submission a few minutes
> ago I raise an exception if it's non-square, but only to pass the unit
> tests.  Otherwise I see no problem with this.

I don't see a problem, I was just curious how you understand validation
if you get the sizes from the folding instructions, since I'd say any
instruction is valid then. But that's just a question of interpretation
of the task.

Morus