hey tom,

when you've collected all the information together, and have figured out how
to do this, be sure to put the info on the ruby on rails wiki and/or the
wiki at ruby garden somewhere. i'd be interested in reading how to do this
too, and it would make it easier for the next person to find this
information when they search for it : )

luke

news:469103c014ed41b1c0a4f4406f996040 / ruby-forum.com...