I am pleased to announce the immediate release of Radius 0.0.1. This is
very beta right now, but I wanted to release it so that I could begin
getting feedback.

Radius is a small, but powerful tag-based template language for Ruby
inspired by the template languages used in MovableType
<www.movabletype.org> and TextPattern <www.textpattern.com>. It uses
tags similar to HTML, but can be used to generate any form of plain text
(XML, e-mail, etc...).

Download:
http://rubyforge.org/frs/?group_id=1262

Documentation:
http://radius.rubyforge.org

Instalation:
% gem install radius

A small usage example:

   class ThreeStoogesContext < Radius::Context
     def initialize
       @prefix = 'ts'
     end
     def stooge(attr)
       content = ''
       ["Larry", "Moe", "Curly"].each do |name|
         @name = name
         content << yield
       end
       content
     end
     def name(attr)
       @name

   parser = Radius::Parser.new(ThreeStoogesContext.new)

   template = <<-TEMPLATE
   <ul>
   <ts:stooge>
   <li><ts:name /></li>
   </ts:stooge>
   </ul>
   TEMPLATE

   puts parser.parse(template)

This will output:

   <ul>

     <li>Larry</li>

     <li>Moe</li>

     <li>Curly</li>

   </ul>

Learn more by reading the Quick Start guide:
http://radius.rubyforge.org/files/QUICKSTART.html

Enjoy!