hello
A few more questions, Where was your source file? I used the one click
installer and i do not see the scr folder. I downloaded the tar source
from the ruby website and i am using that.

Nmake. When i type it in the command line it does not recognize it. I
set up the variables for the system like the website said to. If I use
the nmake in the VC7\bin i get the cl is not recognized

The echo shows what should be there and extconf.rb does what is should.

Its the damn Nmake!

Becker