On Jan 20, 2006, at 2:32 PM, why the lucky stiff wrote:

> This is a fantasy come true.  Works nicely on Linux.  Sensational!
> An era has opened.

Thanks!  Yeah, I'm totally excited about it.  I may finally be able
to shut those "performance" whiners up. :-)

> I got Camping working with `register', but it needs both
> SCRIPT_NAME and PATH_INFO filled properly to work right.  In the
> case of a script mounted at /blog, a /blog/view request should end
> up as (following the traditional CGI ways):

Right, I have to work out the interplay of the register function and
how script/path info would work.  Also have to CGI convert the
request parameters and a few other niceties.  I'm contemplating where
you would register handlers, and you'd be able to say whether it has
to be an exact match, or a partial match.  If it's partial then the
matched part would be the SCRIPT_NAME, the rest PATH_INFO.  If it's
exact then I'm not sure what.

Any suggestions on this would be great.  Basically, what would be
your dream URI response scheme?

Zed A. Shaw
http://www.zedshaw.com/