Zach-

	I prefer the snake_case myself as it5 is more readable. But one of
the best reasons I have come across for always using underscores in
ruby is the ruby is from Japan and Matz has said that snake_case is
much more readable for japanese people to read. That and the fact
that the whole standard library and most ruby code you will come
across uses snake_case so camelCase looks out of place in ruby code.

Cheers-
-Ezra

-Ezra Zygmuntowicz
WebMaster