This is an ignorant question to pose, but here I go anyway.

Does anyone see advantages to using Hungarian Case to variable names in
Ruby, or do you think it may hinder as some people call "accidental
abstraction" [Bill Davis] ? Since Ruby is big with "Duck Typing", would
using Hungarian Case be more of a verbal obstacle than a more
descriptive variable. What about varying degrees, such as for integers,
doubles, strings, and o for Objects, but not exhaustive?

(For those who don't know about Hungarian typing, it would similar to an
integer you would name "counter" being named "iCounter" or a variable
you would normally name "duck" be "oDuck" because it is an object)

I know this is a rather old topic to be bringing into a newer
technology, but I'm curious on what your all's take is on this.

-Zach