On Jan 20, 2006, at 4:21 AM, Zed Shaw wrote:

> Ah, figured it out.  I'm basically retarded and included two past
> version of the same source in different files.  I was sabotaged by
> rsync I tell ya!
>
> Anyway, I'll post another announce with all the fixes.
>
> Zed
>

> On Jan 20, 2006, at 6:11 AM, Sascha Ebach wrote:
>
>> Hi Zed,
>>
>> this is awesome. I seem to have the same problem under Cygwin as
>> Ezra. Here is my output:

Zedas-

	Yeah I noticed that in the lib dir there are two files mongrel.rb
and ws.rb. They both seems to have some very similar code in them. So
it must just be an issue of conflict between them.

	I'm running it on a p4 2.4hz with 512MB ram on Kubuntu latest with a
fresh ruby1.8.4. So it should be fast on this machine. I'm eagerly
looking forward to testing this for you when you get another tarball
out the door.

	I have some intranet applications I have written for the newspaper I
work for that we want to bundle to sell as a solution to other
newspapers that use the same newsroom database as us. And I think
that it would be great if I could bundle mongrel to serve the apps
instead of instructions for installing lighttpd. Webrick is a bit to
slow to handle the job.

Thanks-
-Ezra Zygmuntowicz
WebMaster