Hi --

On Fri, 20 Jan 2006, Dave Howell wrote:

> Well, I'm sure somebody's going to write the "Learn Ruby in 14 days" book or
> the "Ruby for Dummies" book or something else, and the Pickaxe book can just
> be The Reference Book.

You could always chop 33% out of the 21 days book :-)

The Pickaxe is the Pickaxe.  Everyone gets something from it, and
probably different things, including (at least in my case) a ton of
tutorial benefit.  No need to pigeonhole it.  If it walks like a
tutorial and talks like a tutorial.... :-)

David

--
David A. Black
dblack / wobblini.net